For my website, I finally added images into the featured image posts. I had different images but it was all different sizes and it messed up the appearance of my website. I then went on figma and created images all the same size and would make the images all consistent. I first thought to add different images but I like the simple look of a light solid colour and the text placed on top. I already have images within the post and didn’t feel the need to add different images.
When first starting this reading, I didn’t know what SEO stood for or meant. SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization and the process of making your site better for search engines” – SEO starter guide. I have created a list of all go Hollingsworth points
- Organic search is a primary source of website traffic.
- SEO builds trust and credibility for a brand.
- SEO helps understand consumer intent and behavior.
- Good SEO results in a better user experience.
- Local SEO increases engagement, traffic, and conversions.
- SEO improves website visibility and searchability.
- SEO helps stay ahead of the competition.
- SEO is a long-term investment with high ROI.
- SEO complements other marketing strategies.
- SEO helps target relevant keywords and optimize content.
- SEO improves website loading speed and performance.
- SEO helps in building a user-friendly website.
- SEO is essential for mobile search and voice search.
- SEO helps in brand building and online reputation management.
- SEO provides valuable insights and analytics for business decision-making
List Made by chatgpt
These are very valuable information if I wanted to make my website more known to the public. In the past, I did have an idea in to create a website but I wanted it to be like my portfolio and record the progress of my work and teach others. However, that hasn’t gotten off the ground because I haven’t had much work that I could record and haven’t thought of how I would get this all started. However, even though I haven’t started when I do create that website, I would like for it to have a SEO. As for my website right now, I strive in creating a user friendly website and having a better user experience.
Hollingsworth, S. (2021, August 9). 15 reasons why your business absolutely needs seo. Search Engine Journal. Retrieved March 28, 2023, from https://www.searchenginejournal.com/why-seo-is-important-for-business/248101/#close